|Did you know?
|Self-funding for medical
stop loss insurance has become the most widely used
funding vehicle for employer-sponsored health plans.
Over 85% of large employers and 60% of all employers
use self-funding as a tool to help control the costs
of their medical plans.
Stop Loss Insurance Brokers, Inc. is an experienced broker
providing medical excess loss insurance to employers who self-fund
their health plans. We offer a variety of products and guarantee
outstanding client service to best meet your needs.
- Negotiate competitive pricing to fit your plan needs
- Provide competitive quotes from top (A rated) insurance
- Offer customized plans specific to your needs (For example,
we help you choose a deductible level appropriate for the
size of your group)
- Analyze claim history
- Assist in claim processing and tracking
- Provide monthly reports
- Review contracts to guarantee comprehensive coverage
- Ensure that the stop loss policy mirrors your underlying
- Maintain strong relationships with Blue Cross Blue Shield
of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, Harvard Pilgrim Health
Care and Tufts Total Health Plan
Because insurance carriers come and go in the medical stop-loss
marketplace, it is extremely important to choose a company
that's financially sound, experienced, and reputable. Stop
Loss Insurance Brokers, Inc. can help you with your stop loss
coverage by offering you a policy from a carrier that you